torsdag 11 december 2008

Over and out...

Kära vänner...
Idag ger jag upp! Nu är det alldeles för mycket annat som drar i mig, tyvärr, och jag känner mig nödd o tvungen att släppa taget om min lilla gissningslek... Det har varit superkul att ni varit så många som varit med, hoppas ni fortsätter komma hit o hälsa på!

Dear friends...
I give up! Unfortunately by now I have too much on my plate with the upcoming Holidays, so this is where my guessing game ends... It has been so much fun that so many of you has followed it, I hope you will continue to come and visit!

Oh, vinnaren? The lucky winner?

*


*


*


*


*



Is Andrea (http://andreabrownjohn.blogspot.com/) !!! Congratulations dear! She had one guess at 38 and one at 40, right in the middle - that´s where it ended! Please mail me your address so that I can send your prize! Which by the way will be posted with a picture tomorrow for all of you to see!

Än en gång - grattis till vinnaren, hoppas vi ses snart igen!!!

Once again - congratulations to our winner, and I hope to see you soon again!!!

1 kommentar:

Andrea, sa...

Thank you so much Christine. I will send you an email.
Have a good day